It is nearly the 20th of April, and the great delta-8 4/20 sale is upon us. As you get together with other cannabis enthusiasts to celebrate cannabis day, we wanted to help you find the best delta-8 brands to choose from. Delta-8, delta-9’s less potent relative, has taken the cannabis industry by storm.
People have been buying delta-8 because of how easily they can reap the benefits of cannabinoids. Delta-8 can help you achieve a clear-headed high and some euphoric effects that you need after a long day. It can also help you get better sleep and relieve pain.
Unfortunately, today, brands have saturated the market with claims they have the purest delta-8 products. However, as you might be able to imagine, not all delta-8 products are the same. Some make their delta-8 through sub-standard procedures that can compromise the integrity of the product. We have thoroughly researched so that you may find the best delta-8 products. With the oncoming 4/20 sale, you can try all these brands at unbelievable prices.
List Of Top Delta 8 Products for Sale 420
After looking at all aspects of the most leading brands and their product collection, we reduced our list to three of the best delta-8 brands currently on the market.
- Exhale Wellness – Overall Best Delta 8 Products On The Market
- BudPop – Strongest Delta 8 THC Brand Online for Marijuana
- Hollyweed – Leading Weed Brand to Buy D8 THC Products
#1. Exhale Wellness: Overall Best Delta 8 Products On The Market
Exhale Wellness has been in the game for a long time, and during this time, it has established itself as a solid player in the cannabis industry. The brand follows a simple philosophy: “Nature holds the key to wellness.” This motto also explains why they are working to make cannabinoid products more accessible to the general public.
The brand started its journey in Los Angeles, California. Professionals from different sections of the organic food industry came together to combine their experiences. These professionals have developed some of the highest grades of delta-8 products. Exhale Wellness is pretty transparent about how it gets its hemp extracts. They have partnered up with farms in Colorado to source hemp from within the US. The farmers here follow strict cultivation protocols to ensure no contamination. They also ensure that there is no pesticide usage or GMO technology.
Everything is made with only organic ingredients. Customer response to the brand has been tremendously positive. In addition to the reviews on the website itself, the brand boasts a 4.4-star rating on Trustpilot. Customers have appreciated the hemp products as well as the customer service. Users have reported pain relief and a better time sleeping with the product.
- Extensive Delta-8 Product Collection: As one of the biggest players in the delta-8 community, Exhale Wellness has quite an extensive collection. Their delta-8 products include gummies, flowers, carts, disposable vapes, edibles, pre-rolls, dab wax, cigarettes, oil, and capsules. So there is something for everyone there.
- Variable Dosage and Flavors: All of Exhale Wellness’ high quality products are available in a wide range of strengths and flavors. Thus, you can opt for this brand whether you are a beginner or a regular user.
- Third-Party Lab Reports: The brand has all products tested through third-party labs. The lab reports are available on their website. However, if you find that a lab report is old or missing, you can contact them, and they will accommodate you.
- Discounts and Bundles Offer: Exhale Wellness offers you discounts on its products and bundle offers. So if you are looking to save a few bucks, they can help you. Additionally, the brand has subscription offers that you can use to save more money.
- Thirty-Day Money-Back Guarantee: The brand offers a satisfaction guarantee on all its products. If you are not satisfied, you can apply for a refund within thirty days.
- Third-party lab testing
- US-based hemp source
- Thirty-day money-back guarantee
- Organic products
- Not available outside the US
- Delayed shipping
#2. BudPop: Strongest Delta 8 THC Brand Online for Marijuana
Although BudPop is newer than the other leading brands on this list, that hasn’t stopped it from getting quality delta-8 products into the market. The team behind the brand has a combined experience of around thirty years, so they certainly know what they are doing. They noticed something lacking in the hemp market and took matters into their own hands.
BudPop believes in monitoring the entire production process and making it safer and more efficient. The process begins with cultivation. The brand has set up a partnership with farms in Nevada. These farms ensure that the hemp is completely organic with no use of GMO technology. They process this hemp in their facility while following the best practices. All of BudPop’s products are fully organic with no additives in them. Furthermore, BudPop has a rather extensive delta-8 collection, and this collection includes gummies, flowers, cartridges, and oil. Customers have responded to BudPop’s products with positive feedback. You can visit their website for reviews.
Users have reported that the BudPop delta-8 products have helped them with their problems, such as insomnia. They also appreciated the product’s potencies and flavors.
- Solventless Extraction: BudPop utilizes the CO2 extraction method. They incorporate sustainable farming methods that are ideal for preserving the properties of the cannabinoid. It also ensures that there are no residual solvents.
- Certificate of Analysis: BudPop has all its products tested through third-party labs. They also publish the Certificate of Analysis on their website so that you can access them there. If you can’t find the certificate for your batch, feel free to contact them.
- Organic Products: BudPop’s products are vegan. They do not use any animal by-products during the production process. The products are also completely organic. They do not use any artificial flavoring or additives.
- Free Shipping: BudPop offers free shipping on all orders. You can get the tracking information forty-eight hours after placing your order.
- Thirty-Day Money-Back Guarantee: BudPop offers its users a thirty-day money-back guarantee. You can return the product in thirty days for a full refund. Unfortunately, they do not cover the return shipping costs.
- Subscription Policy: The brand has a subscription policy that you can avail of. If you avail of the subscription policy, you will get your product every month without having to reorder it. The subscription policy also allows you to get products at a discount.
- Hemp sourced from Nevada
- Third-party lab tests
- High potency
- Organic, vegan products
- Free shipping
- Thirty-day money-back guarantee
- Too potent for newbies
- Limited full-panel CoAs
#3. Hollyweed: Leading Weed Brand to Buy D8 THC Products
Hollyweed is one of the most premium delta-8 brands out there. With a CEO committed to the cause of creating excellent cannabis products, it is no wonder that they are munching out just the right products. The brand believes in attaining wellness through nature, more specifically, cannabinoids. As such, it is on a mission to make delta-8 products available to the masses. The brand is extremely transparent about its policy and continuously tries to better its products. The brand sources its full spectrum hemp from federally regulated farms inside the US.
It then uses the CO2 method to extract the CBD from this hemp and convert it to delta-8. Afterward, they infuse this delta-8 into their products. They have all their products tested through third-party labs, and they publish the relevant lab test reports on their website. Looking at Hollyweed’s delta-8 products, we found it to be one of the more versatile collections on the market. You can use Hollyweed to buy delta-8 flowers, gummies, pre-rolls, tincture, carts, edibles, soft gels, cigarettes, and disposable vape pens.
It doesn’t matter if you are just getting started with the products or if you are an advanced user; there is something for everyone here. Hollyweed has received a positive response from its customers. The brand has a solid 4.2-star rating on Trustpilot. Users have praised both the customer service as well as the product quality. They say the product has a calming effect and that it really helps them manage their pain. They also appreciated the customer service for how great and quick it was.
- High Potency: Hollyweed products are highly potent. However, if you are a beginner, you should be able to find low-intensity products for yourself. The brand also offers multiple flavors. So if you don’t like the natural ingredients and earthy flavor, you can opt for something more pleasant.
- Third-Party Lab Testing: All the lab reports are on the website. However, if you want a specific report and can’t find it, you can contact customer service.
- Natural Products: All of Hollyweed’s products are completely natural. The hemp is free of pesticides and GMO technology. The brand also uses natural terpenes for flavoring its products. So, you don’t have to be concerned about any artificial additives. Furthermore, they don’t use animal gelatin, so the product is safe for vegans.
- Thirty-day money-back guarantee: Like other reputable brands, Hollyweed offers a thirty-day money-back guarantee on all its products. So if you are not satisfied with the product quality, you can send the product back for a refund.
- High potency products
- Thirty-day money-back guarantee
- Third-party lab testing
- Organic products
- US-sourced hemp
- Wide product range
- Free shipping
- Bitter aftertaste
- Shipping delays
How We Made This List of THC Products For 420 Sale?
While discounts are a huge bonus, you can’t just choose a brand because it has cheap products. There are brands out there passing out sub-standard products with low price tags. People can fall victim to such schemes. These scams are why we have done our research with due diligence when finalizing this list for you.
What We Looked For in these Weed Brands
We used several factors to determine whether or not a brand was up to standards. We looked at how they manufacture their products, where they get their hemp, safety, and more. You need to know our criteria to trust our selection. Hence, we will be sharing our criteria in detail here:
- Delta-8 Sourcing: Since marijuana is illegal, brands can only derive delta-8 from hemp. We looked at where these brands were getting their hemp. We prefer federally-regulated farms within the US. Knowing the source of hemp is important because the hemp plants can absorb toxins. We need to know the cultivation sites to ensure that the hemp is safe to consume. In the end, we conducted thorough research into where these brands sourced their hemp and made sure to give preference to those with products specifically grown in the United States.
- Manufacturing Protocols: Since you will be consuming delta-8 products, our biggest concern was the manufacturing protocols that the brands have in place. We looked into how the brands were extracting the CBD for delta-8. Afterward, we looked at how they are converting the CBD into delta-8 through isomerization and then their post-extraction procedures.
There are three extraction methods: solventless extraction, solvent-based extractions, and oil extractions. We prefer CO2-based solventless extraction because it is cleaner, and there is no chance of dangerous solvent residue making it into the actual product.
- Lab Reports and Transparency: As we said earlier, the cannabis plants can absorb dangerous toxins. Thus, we need lab reports to ensure that all is well. We looked for brands that didn’t mind giving customers the lab reports and got those reports through accredited labs. Lab reports also ensure the legality of the product. They ensure that the THC stays within the legal limit.
- Brand Reputation: As the legalization process continues, we continue to see more and more brands emerging in the cannabis industry. We looked at their reputation in the market to see how credible a business was. We looked at their track record, their response to complaints, and how their products held up against their competitors. Only brands with an excellent reputation made it through to our list.
Buying Guide For Beginners Using Delta 8 & CBD
Even though we have compiled a list of the best delta-8 brands in the market, you still need to consider a few things. You need to select a delta-8 product that you can easily take.
- Mode of Consumption
Before anything else, you need to settle on what product you need. You can choose from a variety of options ranging from vapes and topicals to edibles. It depends on how fast you want the effects to set in and how long you want those effects to last. If you want quick results, you can opt for inhalation of the products. For that, you have vapes, cigarettes, and pre-rolls. You should start feeling the effects in thirty minutes to a little over two hours, and these effects can last you up to five hours. With edibles, the effects take longer to show up. Thus, you will have to wait around one to one and a half hours for the effects. The good news is that the effects can last you anywhere from five to eight hours. We recommend sticking with edibles if you are a beginner. Edibles are easy to take, and you will not have to struggle with figuring out the dosage. Moreover, they are discrete, so you can take them whenever you want.
Your dosage depends upon your weight, metabolism, and a few other factors. Usually, the manufacturers specify the dosage on the product packaging. However, if you are a newbie, you should stick to the lowest possible dose. You can increase this dosage as you get used to the product. It is easy to control how much you take with edibles like gummies or capsules, as the dosages are pre-determined. Unfortunately, things can be a bit more tricky with vapes and cigarettes as you can’t exactly tell how much you have consumed.
- Lab Reports
Lab reports are there to tell you the product’s composition and a full panel of all the cannabinoids present. They also ensure that the products are safe and free of any heavy metals, pesticides, and other toxins. You should only opt for brands that have all their products tested through independent third-party labs. Usually, the lab reports are there on the website. However, if they are not available, you should contact the manufacturers for a fresh report. If a brand is unable to provide you with the lab reports, you should refrain from buying their products.
You can get the delta-8 products at different price points in the market. The price doesn’t always reflect product quality, but it is true for most products. You should go for brands that offer their products at competitive market rates. You may find a delta-8 product at too good a price. However, you should wonder about how those brands are generating profits at such price points. More often than not, incredible prices are an indication of brands skipping a few steps. This effort to cut the cost can compromise the safety and quality of a product. If you are worried about the product being too expensive, quite a few brands offer discounts and bundle deals. Once you have found the brand for you, you can also avail a subscription. These subscriptions will help you save a bit of money, plus you will not have to order products every month.
- Customer Reviews
If you decide to try out a brand for the first time, you should always look at customer reviews. These reviews can be from a third-party reviewing site as those reviews are organic. The reviews will help you determine how good a product is and how well a brand treats its customers.
FAQs: Delta 8 & 420 Celebration Sale
What is delta-8?
Delta-8 is a derivative of delta-9 THC. It is a cannabinoid found in cannabis and hemp. It works on the same principle as delta-9. However, its effects are milder. As a result, you will not experience a strong high. Instead, you can get all the benefits of cannabis without any of the nasty side effects. According to the 2018 Farm Bill, only products derived from hemp with less than 0.3% THC content are legal. Since hemp contains only traces of delta-8 THC, brands use CBD oil and convert it into delta-8.
What are the advantages of delta-8?
Though not as strong as its counterpart delta-9, delta-8 produces several effects on users. These effects include increased focus and concentration. Taking delta-8 will get you high, but you will still be clear-headed and stay in control. It can also help you wind down and relax after a long day. Additionally, it increases appetite. The extent to which you feel these effects depends on the product’s potency. It also depends on the dosage and how your body metabolizes the delta-8. Inhaling the delta-8 results in a quicker onset of symptoms, but ingestion can result in effects that last longer.
Is delta-8 legal?
Delta-8 THC is legal federally, granted that it is derived from hemp and has less than 0.3% THC content. However, states have their own laws as well. Some have completely legalized it, while some only allow it to be used medicinally. There are thirteen states that have still declared it illegal. These are Delaware, Idaho, New York, Vermont, Rhode Island, Washington, Alaska, Colorado, Iowa, Nevada, Montana, Utah, and North Dakota. The legal age for consuming delta-8 products is twenty-one. However, you should consult with your state’s laws to see how you can consume delta-8.
What are the side effects of delta-8?
No one has reported any severe cases of overdosing with delta-8. However, taking too much is still unpleasant. The side effects of taking too much delta-8 range can manifest as dry mouth, insomnia, fatigue, dizziness, red eyes, elevated heart rate, and loss of motor control.
Do I need a prescription to order delta-8?
Nope. You can order delta-8 without any prescription. However, you can’t take delta-8 if you are pregnant. If you already take prescription meds or have other health conditions, you should consult with your doctor before using delta-8 products. If you don’t, it may lead to some complications.
Final Wrapup On Delta 8, Delta 9 and CBD 420 Sale
So that is all about choosing the Delta 8 brands and tips on how to take delta-8 products. With the upcoming delta-8 4/20 sale, you should be able to score even the more expensive items at a reasonable cost. Even though you need delta-8 products all through the year, you can use this opportunity to save money and stock up for a while. As for us, we recommend going for Exhale Wellness because of the sheer variety you will get there. These products are safe for consumption, and they also offer different levels of potency so that everyone has something they can get. Furthermore, the thirty-day money-back guarantee and subscription offers make the purchase worth your money.