October 2018 was a crazy month in the world of vaping. The month started off pretty crazy when the FDA raided Juul’s HQ. A company began offering erectile dysfunction e-liquid, and regulators weren’t pleased. South Park came up with a ridiculous new nickname for vape pens. Altria tried to avoid Juul’s fate by pulling some brands off the market. Juul ended the month by turning their back on the vape reviewer community and canceling their affiliate program.
That’s just a sampling of the exciting stuff that happened last month in the vaping community. Read our list below to get up to date on everything that happened in October. We’re definitely excited to find out what November has in store!
News you may have missed on Vapor Vanity last month
- FDA Made Surprise Visit to Juul HQ: What Did They Want? (October 2)
- Washington State Just Banned These Cannabis-Infused Treats (October 5)
- Juul Battles Newest Copycat Vapes (October 6)
- Vape Juice or Unapproved Drug? Officials Respond to Claims of Erectile Dysfunction E-Liquid (October 15)
- South Park Just Came Up With This Hilarious New Nickname for Vapes (October 23)
- Top 10 Hottest Vape Girls on Instagram: The Vape Models You Should Follow Now (October 25)
- Altria Stops Selling Some E-Cig Brands That Appeal to Kids (October 25)
- Are You Rich Enough to Afford This $100,000 Vape From HBO’s Ballers? (October 27)
- How to Open a Motion Sensor Door With Vape Clouds (October 30)
- Juul Labs Cancels Payments to Vape Reviewers: Here’s the Email They Sent Us (October 30)
Reviews you may have missed on Vapor Vanity last month
- Salt of the Earth Nicotine Salts: Not too Bad (October 2)
Guides you may have missed
- CBD Products: An In-Depth Buyer’s Guide (October 4)
- The Ultimate FDA Regulations Checklist for Vape Shops and Manufacturers (October 13)
- Open vs. Closed Systems: Which is Right for You (October 14)
- Cigarettes Damage More Than Your Lungs, They Damage the World Around Us (October 22)
What was the most interesting news story you read last month? Sound off in the comments section and let us know! You can also view the news you missed back in September here.